For your convenience, I've added a few simple instructions to better your experience while browsing this site.
- All galleries are in auto-play mode.
- Use your keyboard right and left arrows to scroll through images (or use the arrows on screen that appear as you mouse over it).
- Use the up arrow to bring about and index of images in the page you are browsing. Use the down arrow to go back to single-image gallery mode (or click the index icon on the bottom right corner of the page).
- Press the letter "i" key to bring up the photo caption. Press it again to hide it. Alternatively, click the "i" icon on the top right corner to view the caption of the image. Click it again to close it.
- You can like this site by clicking the "Facebook Like" button in the home, contact, about or how-to page. Gallery pages don't allow for the "Like" button.
- On iPhone or iPad you can swipe to go back and forth between images. Clicking on the screen takes you to the next photo.